Friday, August 15, 2008

August Declutter Challenge Week 2

1. Mountain of Socks 30 pairs. Some ladies collect purses. I collect socks and have three drawers full of them. Feels good to go thru and get rid of the ones I dont wear anymore.


2. Empty Pill Bottles are going to be Recycled.



3. Bad girl garter from wedding 3 1/2 years ago.


4. Shot glass from my cousins wedding. I didnt even goto it and I dont even drink. Time to say goodbye.


5. These cute capris I haven't even worn this summer.


6. This makeup bag jams my bathroom drawer everday so I took the makeup out of it. Goodbye bag.


7. Speaking of making your butt look to big that what this skirt does to me.



8. Cheerleading Shoes from high school these are from 1999. I also got rid of three other pairs of sheos.

4 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Well done, Nikki - you did a great job this week!

Marcia from Organising Queen

HDMac said...

Good job, Nikki!!! One day at a time, one item at a time... it all counts. This challenge has been so great for me!

Forgetfulone said...

Hi! Good job decluttering this week! I got the scrapbook paper stand on ebay. It's actually several stacking, 12x12, acrylic, paper trays. Good luck decluttering next week!

Anonymous said...

WTG. I've got some shoes that are years old. I really ought to let them go join yours. I've also got a pile of socks. But I daren't see who has a mate and who doesn't - at least not yet. Thanks for sharing your week.