Friday, August 22, 2008

August Declutter Challenge Week 3

Recycled Old Coupon Inserts and other paper cluttering the office.




Worked On Organizing my faveorite folder.


My husband actually decided to get rid of this old router that works. He was keeping it becuase "we might need it someday." But agreed with me we haven't used it in years and someone else could get use out of it now.



I went to goodwill with a trunk load of stuff from this challenge things I have posted and not posted. I also was good and resisted going into the store and buying anything.




What I have been learning thru this decluttering process is that you need to take one day at a time. Some days you just get in a rut and have hard time parting with anything. While other days you feel like giving everything away. What I am learning is that I should conquer one room at a time. That will be my goal for this next week because I think I will feel more progress has been made.

2 comments:

HDMac said...

Nikki, good job. And I agree. One day at a time. And be flexible. If a day gets hectic, still declutter, but remember that even the smallest task will help! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job. That is a good idea to declutter one room at a time. I didn't do that and so don't notice much of a difference even though I have been faithfully decluttering.

Kudos also for not buying anything at Goodwill. :-)